I never do favorite posts but this month and hopefully in the months to come I will share with you guys what products I just can't seem to put down :)
1. Ben Nye Banada Powder this is my number 1 favorite product I use it every time I do my makeup. Every single time. I love the way this sets my concealer and I don't think I will ever find I product I love more then this.
2. Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks in Ayesha & Lolita I love all the liquid lipsticks from this brand but Kat Von D in these 2 shades I love love love the most. Both are so beautiful I love my purple lipsticks/glosses and I love Lolita I can't put into words it's just so so so beautiful lol.
3. Skindinavia is my new favorite setting spray I haven't touch my Deslick from Urban Decay since I got this. Please read my review on this is you haven't you need this setting spray in your life if your a makeup junkie like me.
4. Sephora Bright Future Concealer it's light weight and doesn't feel heavy under they eye. It comes in a wide range of shades and it's only 17 dollars which come paired to other concealer sold at sephora I can't think of a brand that prices their concealer under 20 dollars.
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Global Glow highlighter is one of my favorites is so beautiful I love the golden glow it gives to my skin and I always apply more then I need but it never looks to over applied when I do.
6. Urban Decay After Glow 8 Hour Wear Powder Blush I received the shade Quickie from work when I got this I thought wow this is bright and I will never use this but to my surprised once I tried it, it actually look natural on my skin tone I was stocked and started using it pretty much everyday since then. I love applying it with a big fluffy brush which works the best.
7. Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop is one of my favorite highlighters first I love it because it's created my Jaclyn Hill lol and then second I love the shade of this is really works well for all skin tones!